When interviewing a potential coach, consider:
The International Coaching Federation (ICF) offers a list of questions to ask when interviewing a coach:
* What is your coaching experience (number of individuals coached, years of experience, types of coaching situations, etc.)?
* What is your coach-specific training?
* What is your coaching specialty or areas in which you most often work?
* What types of businesses do you work with most often? And, at what levels (executives, upper management, middle management, etc.)?
* What is your philosophy about coaching?
* What types of assessments are you certified to deliver?
* What are some of your coaching success stories (specific examples of individuals who have succeeded as a result of coaching)?
Ask for references, check their price, and confirm the confidentiality of your conversations.
The right career coach can add tremendous value to your job search process. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss finding the right CareerAmplify coach for you. Take advantage of a free introductory session today and see if our process is right for you.
You must be logged in to post a comment.